关闭

According to court records, David Savela was due for a jury trial in Wadena County District Court for charges of fleeing a police office on March 30. A Wadena County Sheriff's deputy, Sebeka police officer. Worm later attempted to move back to Deputy Mayer's squad vehicle, when Shannon Savela pointed his own gun at the officer. Tuesday, April 25, 2023 . :,][[:blank:|:blank:]])?$/,h=e=>{const t=e.attributes;for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n].name;if(/^on/.test(r)&&e.removeAttribute(r),/href/.test(r)){const i=t[n].value;!/javascript:|javascript:/.test(i)&&p.test(i)||(e.removeAttribute(r),console.warn("Invalid or unsafe URL"))}}return e},f=e=>{const t=u(e);d(t);const n=t.querySelectorAll("*");for(let e=n.length;e--;){const t=n[e];h(t)}return t},g=e=>f(e).firstChild,m=e=>{for(;e.firstChild;)e.removeChild(e.firstChild)},y=(e,t)=>{m(e),((e,t)=>{if(!t)return;const n=document.createDocumentFragment(),r=f(t).childNodes;for(let e=0;ee+(e.toString().indexOf("%")>0? (0,a.d3)(e.drm))return!1;if(!window.HTMLVideoElement||!window.MediaSource)return!1;return c(e.mediaTypes)&&("hls"===e.type||"dash"===e.type||"mpd"===e.type||(e.file||"").indexOf("mpd-time-csf")>-1)}}),r.B.unshift({name:"hlsjs",supports:e=>(e=>{if(e.drm)return!1;const t=e.file.indexOf(".m3u8")>-1,n="hls"===e.type||"m3u8"===e.type;if(!t&&!n)return!1;const r=Boolean(null==l.Z||null==l.Z.canPlayType?void 0:l.Z.canPlayType("application/vnd.apple.mpegURL")),o=!r||i.OS.android||i.OS.tizen,s=i.Browser.safari&&!r,a=i.OS.android&&!1===e.hlsjsdefault,u=i.Browser.safari&&Boolean(e.safarihlsjs);return c(e.mediaTypes||['video/mp4;codecs="avc1.4d400d,mp4a.40.2"'])&&(o||u||s)&&!a})(e)})}const u=r.B},2303:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>d});var r=n(2963),i=n(12),o=n(670),s=n(2894);const a={html5:()=>n.e(250).then(function(e){const t=n(9181).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(152))};Object.assign(a,{shaka:()=>n.e(371).then(function(e){const t=n(2287).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(154)),hlsjs:()=>n.e(98).then(function(e){const t=n(9054).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(153))});const l=a,c=function(e){this.config=e||{}};Object.assign(c.prototype,{load(e){const t=l[e],n=()=>Promise.reject(new Error("Failed to load media"));return t?t().then((()=>{const t=i.U[e];return t||n()})):n()},providerSupports:(e,t)=>e.supports(t),choose(e){if(e===Object(e)){const t=r.B.length;for(let n=0;n{"use strict";n.d(t,{t:()=>r});const r=window.atob;window.btoa},386:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>f});const r="free",i="starter",o="business",s="premium",a="enterprise",l="developer",c="platinum",u="ads",d="unlimited",p="trial",h="invalid";function f(e){const t={setup:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,d,p,c],drm:[a,l,u,d,p],ads:[u,d,p,c,a,l,o],jwpsrv:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,p,c,h],discovery:[u,a,l,p,d]};return function(n){return t[n]&&t[n].indexOf(e)>-1}}},7010:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>i});const r=function(e,t){return e.location!==e.parent.location&&/isAMP/.test(t)};function i(){return r(window,document.location.search)}},560:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>i});const r=()=>r._iframe;r.mock=e=>{r._iframe=e},r.unmock=()=>{r._iframe=r._original},r._iframe=window.top!==window.self,r._original=r._iframe;const i=r},6599:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c,u5:()=>a});var r=n(5592),i=n(386),o=n(5140),s=n(4446);const a=100013,l="invalid";const c=class{constructor(e){this.keyData=(e=>{let t,n,s;try{const a=(0,r.p)(e||"",(0,o.t)("NDh2aU1Cb0NHRG5hcDFRZQ==")).split("/");if(t=a[0],"pro"===t&&(t="premium"),(0,i.Z)(t)("setup")||(t=l),a.length>2){n=a[1];const e=parseInt(a[2],10);e>0&&(s=new Date,s.setTime(e))}}catch(e){t=l}return{edition:t,token:n,expiration:s}})(e),this.edition=function(){return this.keyData.edition},this.token=function(){return this.keyData.token},this.expiration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration},this.duration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration?this.keyData.expiration.getTime()-(new Date).getTime():0},this.error=function(){let t;return void 0===e?t=100011:this.keyData.edition!==l&&this.keyData.token?this.duration()<0&&(t=a):t=100012,t?new s.rG(s.pJ,t):null}}}},67:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{X:()=>i});var r=n(560);const i=()=>{let e=window.location.host;if((0,r.Z)()){e=(document.referrer? According to the BCA's investigation, Mayer tried to pull David Savela over for speeding around 8:45 p.m. Saturday near 205th and 280th avenues. if(!window.jwplayer){ *$/,""),p.open("GET",e,!0)}catch(e){return f(e,3),p}if(h.responseType)try{p.responseType=h.responseType}catch(e){}h.timeout&&(h.timeoutId=setTimeout((function(){a(p),l(h,o.ud,1)}),h.timeout),p.onabort=function(){clearTimeout(h.timeoutId)});try{h.withCredentials&&"withCredentials"in p&&(p.withCredentials=!0),p.send()}catch(e){f(e,4)}return p}l(h,o.ud,2)};d=(e,t)=>function(e,n){const r=e.currentTarget||t.xhr;if(clearTimeout(t.timeoutId),t.retryWithoutCredentials&&t.xhr.withCredentials){a(r);const e=Object.assign({},t,{xhr:null,withCredentials:!1,retryWithoutCredentials:!1});p(e)}else!n&&r.status>=400&&r.status<600&&(n=r.status),l(t,n?o.ul:o.ud,n||6,e)}},328:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{IH:()=>c,S1:()=>u,X$:()=>d,ZP:()=>a,on:()=>l,wj:()=>p});var r=function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)};const i=(e,t,n,r)=>{let i=-1;const o=e.length;for(;++i{if(!n)return!0;if("object"==typeof n){for(const o in n)r(n,o)&&e[t].apply(e,[o,n[o]].concat(i));return!1}if(o.test(n)){const r=n.split(o);for(let n=0,o=r.length;n{const t=document.createElement("a");return t.href=e,t})(document.referrer):{}).host;try{e=e||window.top.location.host}catch(e){}}return e}},5592:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{p:()=>a});var r=n(5140);const i=e=>unescape(encodeURIComponent(e)),o=e=>{const t=new Array(Math.ceil(e.length/4));for(let n=0;n{const t=new Array(e.length);for(let n=0;n>>8&255,e[n]>>>16&255,e[n]>>>24&255);return t.join("")},a=function(e,t){if(e=String(e),t=String(t),0===e.length)return"";const n=o((0,r.t)(e)),a=o(i(t).slice(0,16)),l=n.length,c=2654435769;let u,d,p=n[l-1],h=n[0],f=Math.floor(6+52/l)*c;for(;f;){d=f>>>2&3;for(let e=l-1;e>=0;e--)p=n[e>0?e-1:l-1],u=(p>>>5^h<<2)+(h>>>3^p<<4)^(f^h)+(a[3&e^d]^p),h=n[e]-=u;f-=c}return(e=>{try{return decodeURIComponent(escape(e))}catch(t){return e}})(s(n).replace(/\0+$/,""))}},1096:function(e){e.exports=function(){"use strict";function e(){}function t(e){if(! The BCA says earlier attempts to end the struggle with a taser were unsuccessful. MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) -- Two brothers were killed in a shootout with law enforcement in Wadena County last weekend, according to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. According to the BCA, Mayer went to pull over David Savelas vehicle for speeding before 9 p.m. Saturday, but he did not stop. (function() { He was taken to St. Josephs Health in Park Rapids, then transferred to North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale. The bureau said Tuesday brothers David and Shannon Savela both died of multiple gunshot wounds -- David died at the scene, while Shannon later died at an area hospital. (delete t.tracks,l.push({file:(0,i.Dc)(d,s),default:(0,i.Dc)(d,n),kind:(0,i.Dc)(d,"kind"),label:(0,i.Dc)(d,o)})):(t[e]=(0,c.serialize)((0,r.dZ)(d)),"file"===e&&t.sources&&delete t.sources)}t[s]||(t[s]=t.link)}if(a.length){t.sources=[];for(let e=0;e0&&(t[n]="true"===a[e][n],t.label||delete t.label,u.sources.push(t))}}if(l.length){t.tracks=[];for(let e=0;e0&&(t[n]="true"===l[e][n],t.kind=l[e].kind.length?l[e].kind:"captions",t.label||delete t.label,u.tracks.push(t))}}return u};var d=n(393);const p=e=>{const t={};for(let n=0;n{"use strict";n.d(t,{t:()=>r,u:()=>i});class r{constructor(e,t){this.defaultLanguage=e,this.timestamps=t}}class i{constructor({title:e={},group:t,time:n,image:r}){this.title={},this.time=n,this.group=t,this.image=r,Object.keys(e).forEach((t=>{const n=e[t];this.addTitle(t,n)}))}addTitle(e,t){this.title[e]=t}}},393:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>l});var r=n(6053);const i=["captions","metadata","thumbnails","chapters"],o=function(e){if(!e||!e.file)return;const t=Object.assign({},{kind:"captions",default:!1},e);var n;return t.kind=(n=t.kind,-1!==i.indexOf(n)?t.kind:"captions"),t.default=Boolean(t.default),t};var s=n(9918);const a=Array.isArray,l=function(e){a((e=e||{}).tracks)||delete e.tracks;const t=Object.assign({},{sources:[],tracks:[],minDvrWindow:s.ni},e);t.sources!==Object(t.sources)||a(t.sources)||(t.sources=[(0,r.Z)(t.sources)]),a(t.sources)&&0!==t.sources.length||(e.levels?t.sources=e.levels:t.sources=[(0,r.Z)(e)]);for(let e=0;e{let t=null;try{t=(new window.DOMParser).parseFromString(e,"text/xml"),t.querySelector("parsererror")&&(t=null)}catch(e){}return t},l=e=>{if(void 0===e)return null;if("string"==typeof e&&e.length<6){const t=e.toLowerCase();if("true"===t)return!0;if("false"===t)return!1;if(!(0,i.i2)(Number(e))&&! )>/gim,"<$1$2>")},4429:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>b});var r=n(1569),i=n(7034),o=n(9888),s=n(2957),a=n(7411),l=n(4742);const c=function(e,t){this.name=e,this.message=t.message||t.toString(),this.error=t};var u=n(6042),d=n(2268),p=n(2799),h=n(974),f=n(6886),g=n(1261),m=n(5499),y=n(6234),v=function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)};const b=Object.assign({},o,i,r,{addClass:p.cn,hasClass:p.pv,removeClass:p.IV,replaceClass:p.L_,toggleClass:p.og,classList:p.s1,styleDimension:p.FK,createElement:p.az,emptyElement:p.EU,addStyleSheet:p.kq,bounds:p.A8,openLink:p.nG,replaceInnerHtml:p.nh,css:h.iv,clearCss:h.oI,style:h.oB,transform:h.vs,getRgba:h.HY,ajax:f.h,crossdomain:e=>{const t=window.URL;try{const n=new t(e,location.origin);return`${location.protocol}//${location.host}`!=`${n.protocol}//${n.host}`}catch(e){}return!0},tryCatch:function(e,t,n=[]){if(l.Z.debug)return e.apply(t||this,n);try{return e.apply(t||this,n)}catch(t){return new c(e.name,t)}},Error:c,Timer:a.Z,log:m.c,genId:y.B,between:g.v,foreach:function(e,t){for(const n in e)v(e,n)&&t(n,e[n])},flashVersion:d.dI,isIframe:d.cL,indexOf:u.cq,trim:s.fy,pad:s.vk,extension:s.AO,hms:s.WZ,seconds:s.m9,prefix:s.O4,suffix:s.uA,noop:()=>{}})},7543:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{C:()=>r});const r=e=>!!(e=e||window.event)&&(Boolean(e)&&/^(? Both Mayer and Worm returned fire, and the Savela brothers suffered fatal wounds. "stretching": "uniform", ")[0]).indexOf("://");if(t>0)return 0;const n=e.indexOf("/"),r=(0,o.AO)(e);return! Officials say David Savela then stood up and pointed his gun at the officers, at which point Officer Worm shot and killed him at the scene. ",cantPlayVideo:"This video file cannot be played. Both officers have been placed on standard administrative leave, They have been in service for 11 and 10 years respectively. He then pulled David Savela from his vehicle and a struggle ensued on the ground next to the drivers side of Savelas car. After Deputy Mayer's attempt to fire his taser was "ineffective," a struggle ensued between Deputy Mayer, Officer Worm and David Savela, according to DPS. The Star Tribune tracks the number of officer involved fatal shootings and reported there have been four officer-involved fatal shootings so far in 2021. He lives in rural Deer Creek, Minn., where he is starting to homestead with his two children and wife. Josh Edwards, CBSSports.com. "width": "100%" Who. He was released from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. Karen Mae Kuha was born on January 13, 1959, in Wadena, Minnesota to Clifford and Mary (Matson) Kuha. (e._handled=!0,t._immediateFn((function(){var t=1===e._state?n.onFulfilled:n.onRejected;if(null!==t){var o;try{o=t(e._value)}catch(e){return void i(n.promise,e)}r(n.promise,o)}else(1===e._state?r:i)(n.promise,e._value)}))):e._deferreds.push(n)}function r(e,n){try{if(n===e)throw new TypeError("A promise cannot be resolved with itself. Officials say Shannon Savela then opened fire on the law enforcement officers, striking both of them, but injuring only Deputy Mayer. Dave and Ardy were married for. Deputy Troy Mayer of the Wadena County Sheriff's Office and Officer Jason Worm of the Sebeka Police Department both discharged their firearms. ("intersectionRatio"in e.prototype)},g=function(){return(f()?n.e(943).then(function(e){return n(6337)}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,o.Ep)(d.fU+120)):Promise.resolve()).then(o.Zq)},m=function(e){const t=e.get("controls"),r=f(),i=function(e,t){const n=e.get("playlist");if(Array.isArray(n)&&n.length){const r=(0,a.bx)(e.get("item"),n.length),i=(0,a.T5)((0,s.Z)(n[r]),e);for(let n=0;n{if("string"!=typeof t){const r=e.get("feedData")||{};return C(e,t,r),n()}const i=new v.Z;i.on(y.Ow,(function(t){const r=t.playlist;delete t.playlist,C(e,r,t),n()})),i.on(y.pn,(t=>{C(e,[],{}),r((0,d.l9)(t,d.xk))})),i.load(t)}))},x=function(e){return e.attributes._destroyed};var O=n(1918),S=n(6599),E=n(7010);const T=function(e){const t=e.get("skin")?e.get("skin").url:void 0;if("string"==typeof t&&!function(e){const t=document.styleSheets;for(let n=0,r=t.length;ne))}return Promise.resolve()},A=e=>{const t=e.get("advertising");return Boolean(null==t?void 0:t.outstream)},Z=e=>A(e)?Promise.resolve():P(e).then((()=>{if(e.get("drm")||(0,O.w0)(e.get("playlist")))return(0,O.lD)(e.get("edition"))})).then((()=>{return P(t=e).then((()=>{if(x(t))return;const e=(0,a.s7)(t.get("playlist"),t);t.attributes.playlist=e;try{(0,a._)(e)}catch(e){throw e.code+=d.xk,e}const n=t.getProviders(),r=(0,a.bx)(t.get("item"),e.length),{provider:i,name:s}=n.choose(e[r].sources[0]);return"function"==typeof i?i:o.Tr.html5&&"html5"===s?o.Tr.html5:n.load(s).catch((e=>{throw(0,d.l9)(e,d.y4)}))}));var t})),_=e=>{const t=e.attributes,n=t.error;if(n&&n.code===S.u5){const e=t.pid,n=t.ph,r=new S.ZP(t.key),i=7776e6;if(n>0&&n<4&&e&&r.duration()>-i){return new b.ZP(`//content.jwplatform.com/libraries/${e}.js`).load().then((()=>{const e=window.jwplayer.defaults.key,n=new S.ZP(e);n.error()||n.token()!==r.token()||(t.key=e,t.edition=n.edition(),t.error=n.error())})).catch((()=>{}))}}return Promise.resolve()},M=(e,t)=>{const n=[_(e)];return A(e)||n.push(Promise.resolve()),Promise.all(n)},F=(e,t)=>function(e,t){return n.e(168).then((r=>new(0,n(5545).default)(t).setup(e)).bind(null,n)).catch((0,o.Ep)(d.fU+130))}(e,t).then((()=>T(e))),I=(e,t)=>{const n=()=>function(e,t){return(0,k.Z)(e,t)}(e,t);return(0,E.Z)()?F(e,t).then(n).catch(n):n()},B=function(e){const{attributes:t}=e,{language:n,base:r,setupConfig:i,intl:o}=t,s=(0,w.Pm)(i,o,n);return!

Brevard Public Schools Payroll Schedule, Articles D

david savela obituary作者

david savela obituary